About the Network Rail feeds
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What are the feeds?
Five feeds are available:
- RTPPM - Real Time Public Performance Measure. This shows the performance of trains against the timetable, measured as the percentage of trains arriving at destination on time. Updated every minute.
- Train Movements - messaging from the TRUST system, containing reports of train movements past timetabled calling and passing points.
- TD - data from the Train Describer system, showing raw data with train movements in more detail than the Train Movements feed.
- VSTP - late-notice train schedules which are not available through the Schedule feed.
- SCHEDULE - extracts of train schedules from ITPS.
- TSR - Temporary Speed Restrictions
How do I get the data?
First, sign up for an account at []. Log in and select the feeds you wish to use.