Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stations/locations are identified by a few different items of data.
- CRS - Computer reservation system, also referred to as national reservation system NRS codes
- The handy 3 Character Code
- NLC - National Location Codes
- TIPLOC - Timing Point Locations
- STANOX - Station Numbers
- ATCO code - Used by multi-modal journey planners and timetables
|Glasgow Central High Level||GLC||981300||GLGC||07257||9100GLGC|
- A Searchable List and MySQL Database Dump Trains.BarryCarlyon.co.uk
- Phil Deaves, fairly up to date list
- NaPTAN (National Public Transport Access Nodes) - the single government source for all public transport stops/stations in the UK - also includes bus stops, ferry terminals, airports, metro stations, heritage railways, and associated metadata, including the location of entrances to stations, and platform locations in some circumstances. Contains ATCO, CRS and TIPLOC codes and latitude/longitudes.